Saturday, April 30, 2011

A lot of things

There were a lot of things I could have done today.

There were a lot of things I wanted to do today and a lot of things I needed to do today.

But, all of those "things" took a back seat today for one important thing I did do today...


We took these children:




Who come from this most horrifying depth of poverty:





And hosted a swim party for them:





And I have NEVER seen such big smiles or so much pure unadulterated joy:





I know these children, I consider them part of me and every week I look forward to seeing their beautiful faces, feeling their love, and giving to them the love, attention and respect that every child should get no matter what their circumstances are. If you want to help visit www.projectpearls.org I promise, the small amount that is takes to give gift of education will not go to waste.

1 comment: